Sunday 28 December 2014

Five Christmas cards

A few of my 2014 Christmas cards, some have been blogged and some not , had to add an extra one as I could not leave out Bah Humbug, still makes me smile ! Its taken me for ever to do this post ,blogger is playing games with me !  I'm linking this to Debby's "show your five favourite Christmas cards of 2014"

This is my card for my sister and her husband


Using one of my oldest Christmas stamps which I use every year


Spellbinders Christmas bauble die with other memory box dies


Stampin Up Lovely as a tree with Sizzix trees and memory box deer





Stampin Up Dasher Stamp and snowflake embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. your six Christmas cards are all stunning, Joan, and I can confirm the fifth is even better in real life! LOVE the bah humbug image. That is going on my wish list! Stay warm and I hope 2015 brings you good health and wonderful crafting opportunities xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards.
    Thank you for joining in with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.