Follow by Email

Sunday, 28 December 2014

Five Christmas cards

A few of my 2014 Christmas cards, some have been blogged and some not , had to add an extra one as I could not leave out Bah Humbug, still makes me smile ! Its taken me for ever to do this post ,blogger is playing games with me !  I'm linking this to Debby's "show your five favourite Christmas cards of 2014"

This is my card for my sister and her husband


Using one of my oldest Christmas stamps which I use every year


Spellbinders Christmas bauble die with other memory box dies


Stampin Up Lovely as a tree with Sizzix trees and memory box deer





Stampin Up Dasher Stamp and snowflake embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. your six Christmas cards are all stunning, Joan, and I can confirm the fifth is even better in real life! LOVE the bah humbug image. That is going on my wish list! Stay warm and I hope 2015 brings you good health and wonderful crafting opportunities xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards.
    Thank you for joining in with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.