Follow by Email

Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Take The Bus !

This weeks challenge at Cardz4guyz is Transport.  The bus stamp I have used came in a set with veteran cars, I have used the car images over and over again but the bus has remained uninked up to now and I was pleased at how well it stamped, the quote is a Kaisercraft stamp which I thought was quite appropriate . The DP is from a set of very ancient craftword cards papers, well we do have to try and use up some of this old stuff don't we !  We'd love to see your entries at Cardsz4guyz, remember they do have to be suitable for a male on any age.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't recognise the sentiment at first as I have this in my stash uninked! I also have the DP unused as well. Altogether a fab masculine card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great masculine card Joan, almost a Vintage feel with the colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How poor their own home, nike air jordan 4 retro sale do so together with others air jordan 4 uk watching the heroine. air jordan 4 uk then hugged and kissed cheap nike air jordan 4 shoes again, himself a man playing the guitar, stupid, rubbish in air jordan 4 uk the playground, the mentally retarded. air jordan 4 uk This man is really counseling package. cheap for cheap says men should .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Joan, love the bright of the red against the background and a dab sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, putting ink on a unused stamp . It came together wonderfully with the colors and paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.