Follow by Email

Saturday, 25 July 2015

Basic Butterflies

Change from all the inky stuff  I have been doing lately, I saw that Allsorts Challenge is to add a butterfly, I got the Stampin Up Basic Butterflies set for Christmas last year and I have used the flowers from the set a lot but even though I love butterfly stamps I don't seem to have done a lot with these ones. I love the lace effect on them and thought it called for a doily to mount them on, I have used a Cheery Lynn die that I have had for a while and not used as it didn't cut very well on the cuttlebug, cut beautifully today on the bigshot with only a couple of passes.  background papers from stash and part of a memory box flower die.

Allsorts Challenge - Add a butterfly

and

Just Add Ink - Butterflies

10 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card Joan love the butterflies and the colour. Your card looks do pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, Joan; those purple butterflies are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovey card today Joan, lovely lacy butterflies and perfect for our them, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Joan and love the purple!
    Sorry for not visiting much lately, still have eyesight issues - sigh.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple and white are a great colour combination and I really love the lace effect on the butterflies, they're gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Joan, the butterflies look lovely.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Joan, love the lacy butterflies.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card, I love the purples! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not normally a purple/Mauve fan, but this is just dreamy Joan. Beautiful use of our butterfly challenge. Thanks for joining us this week over at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty & girly card. Your butterflies really pop on the doily. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.
    Di

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.