Thursday 1 December 2016

Anything but a card


This month at Christmas Sparkles, Debs has chosen the challenge of Anything But A Card


Caz has provided this lovely prize of stamps and gems this month


  
I have chosen to make a small clock using a 6" square of MDF .  I painted the background with three colours of Paper Artsy Fresco paints and stamped the little scene with Tim Holtz Christmas Joy set.
I Had stamped it last night but when looked at it this morning the stamping had virtually disappeared into the paint, lovely misty morning look but far too faint to try and photograph so I've had to restamp the front trees and the reindeer, I had intended to stencil the clock numbers with embossing paste but found the strncil numbers were far too big, my numbers are a bit wobbly as I've had to go over them a few rimes to get them to show up.  


Hope to see your entries this month here at Sparkles Christmas Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love this deer image and the awesome treeline. Stunning clock! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing clock dearie. You have blown me away with such a beautiful creation. I can appreciate the work that has gone into this.someone will love this special gift.hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! You win this challenge -- hands down! I never would've thought to make a clock -- nor would I have made such a pretty one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous clock Joan, love the misty background and the trees in the foreground give a great depth.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.