Tuesday 6 December 2016

Reindeer




This week at Cardz4guyz , the challenge, chosen by Helen, is Christmas Animals. For my card I have used an image and papers from Making Cards Christmas Special magazine, a couple of die cut snowflakes and a stamped sentiment.  I don't often make cards with designer papers but as I had bought the magazine seems a shame not to use some of them, I do keep telling myself to stop buying all these magazines but they keep on falling into my shopping bag !  Hope to see you on our challenge , just remember your card must be masculine.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Joan

    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image and card Joan.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful card Joan. I avoid the magazine counters, otherwise I would be doing the same and let them fall in my basket.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine wunderschöne Weihnachtliche Karte, liebe Joan.

    Liebe Grüße von Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.