Friday 13 October 2017

Little cottage in the woods


The other night I decided it was high time I got started on some Christmas cards, last year I was well on the way at this time.  I love this Crafty Individuals stamp which needs very little colouring but lots of glitter, added it to a Sizzix snow embossing folder, cut a couple of hills and edged everything with blue ink and glitter. The saying is from some freebie stamps last year, finished off with Tim Holtz Christmas trees edged with green.  After I had made one I decided I would make six of them but ended up with seven as I stamped and cut out out six of everything forgetting I had already made one, sometimes I wonder .......?  I'd like to enter this into these challenges

The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything goes + Christmas

The Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge - always anything goes for Christmas

ABC Christmas Challenge - U for unlimited or anything goes

10 comments:

  1. It's so good when you make a start on them isn't it Joan and seven sounds like a really good start, the cottage looks very cosy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful stamp and fantastic card Joan, I love how you've put it all together.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card and great Christmas Scene. (Joan you can delete your own image from the WW challenge)
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scene Joan, and a good start to your Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan its a beautiful winter scene for your Christmas card. Good for you making an early start.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous Christmas card and I love the winter scene!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely - the die-cut trees work so well in the foreground to give depth to the whole design.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.