Tuesday 7 November 2017

Home, sweet home




 Time for a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday and this time the challenge is Home,Sweet Home. Must admit I was a bit stumped with this one, I do have a couple of new home stamps but wasn't happy with what I attempted with them. I ended up with something that is not at all my usual stuff as its entirely made with die cuts, an embossing folder and scraps of paper, not a stamp in sight,even the wording is computer generated but as my O.H who never comments on anything I make actually said he liked it and then a friend who came in said the same I thought maybe it would be ok .  Hope to see some inspiring makes in our challenge.

16 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! Quite right- that's the spirit : A home with cats is always a wonderful one!
    Happy November to you!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful Joan, I love how you used die cuts and yes, your OH and friend are right it is fantastic for the theme.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Joan, love the little cats in the window. Sometimes it's nice not to get inky fingers!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created a lovely scene - the die cuts go well together! Cats on my windowsill is something I would love to see! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too think it's perfect for a new home card Joan, it has a really homely feel to it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your scene- cats bring in a lot of peace! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so wonderful card Joan !! Love this house with the two little cats!! Love cats too ! Really fantastique !
    I wish you a very nice day, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like it! Such a cosy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scene making. Gorgeous dies and love the texture of the embossing folder too. Adorable and I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love all the detail you created especially the delicate lace and pretty flowers 😁. Wishing you a lovely week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card this is and perfect for a new home. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it still, especially the little kittens.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.