Follow by Email

Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Haute Couture

I am finally managing to bring myself to actually use some of my G45 papers, I have spent so long stroking and admiring them its a wonder they aren't worn out.  I know they are so "last year " but I haven't seen anything else to beat them as yet. I haven't even managed to start on the Steampunk ones yet and I will have to wait until next year now to cut into Alice in Halloween !  Gingersnap have a challenge for Haute Couture and I love anything to do with fashion ( on paper only !) I also see this weeks is Sewing Notions which is also a favourite thing for me, will have to get going on that one, make a change from Christmas cards.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Joan your papers are gorgeous and so is your terrific card. Brilliant, I love it.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, I know exactly how you feel about using special papers. Your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab card. Are we all the same about saving our best papers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan, I'm still not brave enough!! The card is outstanding and the lay-out of everything is just perfect. It's a winner!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am positively drooling at those papers. Gorgeous card. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.