Friday 12 November 2010

Three Kings

Had a busy day trying to sort out the spare room which has ended up as a dumping ground for everything that doesn't have a home , filled three bags with surplus craft bits and pieces which will go to one of the childrens groups in the village, either the school, Brownies, Beavers or Youth Club, I just take it all to the local Post Office and our lovely Post Office Owner passes it on to who ever wants it, however much I try to get rid of it just never seems to get any less, I have enough paper and cardstock to start my own shop and as for stamps, well the less said the better !  Anyhow tonight I have only managed to make this tag, very simple using just a couple of Crafty Individuals Stamps.  Tuesday Taggers challenge is for Silver/Gold and Purple and Tag You're It Is Simple Stamping so I manage to fit it to two challenges.  Tag You're It is a proper swap so I have to make another two tags the same so I can send them off for the swap, I got three more lovely tags from their last swap, I do like getting these little works of art in the post !

6 comments:

  1. Such a fab colour Joan and love your stamped image. Terrific tag, enjoy your swops and the weekend. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, the colours are super for your three Kings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long may it be before you get to the bottom of your stash or start to run short of all those vital this and thats.

    Stunning Tag the stamp is a fabulous image you have so show us with our challenge this week thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Taggers xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Joan! That is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Joan, so pleased you won. A fab tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joan, just wanted to let you know your gorgeous tags have arrived safely and I'm so pleased you're enjoying the swaps as I feel the same, I get so excited when a bulging envelope arrives in my post box!

    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.