Follow by Email

Sunday, 21 November 2010

Peace on my wings

Made this atc for Theme Thursday challenge which is "Faces"  I love this stamp from Hampton Arts which I have had for a very long time, I love the face and also the sentiment, wish someone could fly round the world and bring peace everywhere ! I stamped it onto a piece of card which had been coloured with spray inks and glimmer mists, it is actually a bit greener than it looks on here so I did do her face with bleach so she didn't look quite so seasick ! coloured her headband and punched a couple of flowers.

6 comments:

  1. Terrific ATC Joan. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow really really beautiful.
    Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamp, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab stamp, she doesn't look seasick. LOL I think your background is very effective. Hugs Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.