Sunday 14 November 2010

Steampunk ?

Although I love steampunk I find it very hard to actually do anything with the images. Finally found this background on the internet(clockwork atomics), the lightbulb image is G45 and the figure is Lost Coast(I think) she looks a bit as though she stuck her finger in the light socket and I like her odd stockings !Cog from alterations die. Now I,m off to do something simple like Christmas cards.Nearly forgot to say this is for Theme Thursday Steampunk challenge.

7 comments:

  1. This is fab Joan, I love that background. I know what you mean about steampunk, I have lots of stamps which I love but I don't know how to tie them all together. Yours is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card Joan, you have put everything together so well.
    Hope you are ok.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card Joan. Not an easy subject but you have aced the challenge my friend.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks a Fabulous Steampunk to me, everything goes so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your steam punk piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow stunnin steampunk piece.
    Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's fantastic, great steampunk card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.