Friday 19 November 2010

Take a letter

Finally got round to making my atcs for the Stampman  atc swap. This months challenge is Take A Letter. The little boy and the wording are from SeeDs, the ink splatters are Paperartsy. The background paper is some old basic grey and the piece of ledger paper is from an old pad I found while I was sorting out my desk. I always think this little boy is writing out "Lines" , the older bloggers among us will no doubt remember it being a punishment for being naughty at school !  (As if !!! )

4 comments:

  1. I must not talk in class - oops! sorry got carried away day dreaming. Love your ATC, I agree he isn't learning ABCs he's writing lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great nostalgic ATC, school days, I remember them well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great ATC. I love your design and take on the challenge. thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it is adorable!!! Love this ATC so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.