Monday 12 November 2012

Live Life

I thought I was going to actually do two posts in one day, something I haven't done for ages but looking at the clock its going to be into Monday a.m by the time I get it done. This is just a collage type card,something I do enjoy doing although I usually have some stamping on them somewhere but not on this one. I don't know where the image came from, I am trying to be better at keeping a note of where they are from but don't always remember to do it, the papers are all Graphic 45 and the wording is a Kaisercraft stamp.

Sugarcreek Hollow - One For The  Boys

My Time To Craft - Vintage

7 comments:

  1. Was für eine tolle, kreativ gearbeitete Karte! Wunderschön!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, super images and great bp. Thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the way you compose your cards, this one is no exception, I love it. Gorgeous pics and backing papers too. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous collage card, the image looks great. Thank you for sharing it with us at SCH this week.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your plaid paper and the printables you chose! Great masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card i love the design and the image is wonderful thanks for joining us at sch this week...your work is lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and lovely papers too. I think it's good to try creating without stamps sometimes, collage cards are always fuun and this a lovely card
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.