Tuesday 10 November 2015

More folds



For the latest challenge at Cardz4guyz the theme is more than one fold.  Now although I love to see step cards etc  I'm not very good at making them so after a bit of head scratching I remembered the
"fortune teller" style cards I made a few years ago, lots of folds here but very easy once I had got the  folds back in order !  I've used a very old piece of papermania paper and stamped a little scene with some freebie stamps.  I think I can get away with the little bit of burgundy ribbon on a male card as it
matched up with the backing paper. Hope to see you at our challenge this week.

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic design Joan, its a super card for a guy.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is very effective Joan and a pretty little focal scene.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the folds you've used Joan, they frame the image beautifully.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely, I've never seen that style of card before
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.