Monday 23 November 2015

CAS Christmas


Well here we go, back to the blue again !  While I was looking through my Christmas stamps I came across this old PSX church stamp, this was one of very first Christmas stamps and I have always loved it, I see its dated 1996 and its had a lots of use over the years.  I have stamped it with versamark and embossed it with snowflake EP, stitched circle die edged with glitter and lovely snowflake EF,think its Die Sire but I've lost the packaging. The sentiment is a freebie from a magazine and the snowflake is memory box.  Its very, very sparkly in real life but hard to see on here. I,d like to enter
it in these challenges

The Glory Of Christmas - CAS
Clean and Simple on Sunday - Christmas
Christmas card Challenges- anything goes.

Now its back to putting inserts in cards, 57 done about another 40 to go LOL so boring !

7 comments:

  1. Its a gorgeous stamp and card, realy gives the winter feeling for the Christmas season.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Joan this has always been one of my favourite stamps, your card is so wintry and looks fabulous with all your glitter so pretty a beautiful card..
    Hugs Babs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really stunning card Joan, your choice of colorus are perfect for a really elegant feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Joan, the image looks fabulous in white against the blue and I can just imagine the sparkle.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning and gorgeous design! So very clean and elegant. I can see why that church stamp was your first! Awesome sauce card! and I bet the shimmer is amazing. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, Joan! I love it! I have a PSX cottage which I must try like this. Deby is going to do a video tutorial for the Kraft card technique x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.