Tuesday 5 January 2016

Anything but square



This week at Cardz4guyz  Sharon  has chosen the theme of anything but square, I'm out of my comfort zone with shaped cards but I remembered I had a set of Tonic dies that were included with a set of Hexagon dies I bought on Ebay and I have never used them , cut a base card ,an extra white one, black layer and then another white layer.  Background with ink dusters and distress inks. The Stamps are Inkylicious Serengeti 1, first time I've used them and of course there are Inkylicious birds too, great for filling in those spaces.  This might have looked better on here if I had taken a photo instead of scanning but I do have a problem uploading photos onto my contrary desktop computer.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Jean. The background is gorgeous, and the stamped image is so clear and sharp I thought it must be a really detailed die cut until I read it was stamped
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background Joan! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scene Joan, it looks so warm!
    Great inking too.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous scene, Joan! I love it! I haven't used my Serengeti stamps yet - a bit of African sunshine will make a change from all this rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these stamps Joan and what you've done with them. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.