Tuesday 15 August 2017

In my garden


Time for a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday and this time the theme is "In Your Garden".  I did start out with a rather complicated piece including lots of masking but it ended up a total disaster so ended up in the bin.  So my card is a very simple one this time, Inkilicious drips and splatters stamp stamped with Kaleidacolor ink(Riviera) and the Woodware Going To Seed stamped over the top with black Versafine ink. The little sentiment stamp was free with Making Cards magazine.  I carried on and made another six cards with the splats in didderent colour Kaleidacolour inks and various other
Woodware and Inkylicious plant stamps. Trying to get a bit more stock for my charity box sales.

14 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous project Joan - I ove your CAS style here with the fantastic flowers!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may look simple to you Joan but I think it so beautiful and well stamped. A great card

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and colours! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty creation as always Joan and such pretty colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your were clearly 'in the zone' when you made this card! It really is beautiful! I still have plans to unearth my Kaleidoscope inks! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so gorgeous, Joan! Love the beautiful stamping and the fab background.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card Joan and I love the stamps!
    Lula oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a gorgeous card Joan and the stamps you used look lovely.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic card Joan, I love the colours and the stamp.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Joan, love the inky background, perfect with the flower stamp.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful stamp joan, and pretty colours..

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Joan, love the colors and stamping.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks gorgeous though... great colours! I have that stamp and it's so useful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.