Tuesday 15 May 2018

Destinations



There's a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday today and the theme is Destinations.  I couldn't make my mind up what to do but eventually settled on this Penny Black stamp called Venetian Summer. and coloured it with Polychromos pencils.The background paper came from the scrap box, the weekend piece is a clothing tag and I have no idea what the two at the top are,they were in the drawer where I keep all sorts of bits and pieces that I might use one day. I have collected clothing tags for years, even made my husband buy a shirt that I knew he would never wear because it had a bunch of grungy type tags on it,needless to say I haven't used the tags either !  Do pop by the challenge blog and see the great pieces made by the team and then I hope you will join in our challenge.tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.co.uk

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece Joan! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Joan, I love the collage feel to this card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! I love the stamp you used of the venitian scene and the stylish lady, and the background you created with the paper and tag looks amazing too 😁. Thanks for the smiles regarding your tag collection and husband's shirt too (grin!). Wishing you a lovely week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a fabulous card Joan, I love the layers and extra details and who wouldn't love a trip to Italy as a destination.
    I had a smile at the shirt you bought for your husband as well.

    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Joan- and I love that PB stamp-as well as the beautiful city of Venice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Joan, one of my fav Penny Black stamps, always gives me lovely memories of my favourite City.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Joan, it's a fabulous image.
    Had to laugh at the idea of your hubby buying the shirt so you could get the tags - and now that we all know, you must use them.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this fabulous and beautiful and so lovely and feminine card! Just GORGEOUS Joan! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful Joan with fantastuc stamping

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card Joan!Love the image but especially love that background! Hugs,Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.