Thursday 31 May 2018

Rudolph Day



Just making it at last minute into Scrappy Mo's Rudolph Challenge.  We have been visiting the Scottish Borders with our daughter and son-in-law and my blog has been sadly neglected while we were away.  I purposely didn't take I Pad or laptop so could have a break from it all and I have to say didn't miss it at all.  

For this card everything has come out of the Christmas bits and pieces box, the winter cabin was already stamped and coloured onto a circle die cut and there was already a blue circle and the die cut frame. The background is a piece of watercolour paper already painted blue. A five minute card which I really like and think I will make more of.

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely scene and a gorgeous die.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've framed this gorgeous scene Joan. Sounds like you had a wonderful break.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful frame for the pretty winter scene Joan.
    I hope you enjoyed your holiday.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Joan, it's such a pretty snowflake frame.
    Glad you enjoyed your holiday.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.