Sunday 11 April 2010

Sea Side


I made this card for Readysteadystamp challenge which asked for (1)Sea (2)Blue/white/brown/black (3)Sea shells (4) Oval (5) Sand, think I have covered them all. When I re checked the challenge I realised it says "no cute" hope this is not classed as cute ! The background is made with torn pieces of scrapbook papers,inked the edge of the "sea" to give illusion of horizon. The stamped image is part of an old Stamps Happen stamp and the sea shells and starfish are made with paperclay.The stamped frame is an old foam stamp, don't know where is came from but i thought the pattern looked like waves.

7 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, such a lovely image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not class this as "cute" really.. lovely card. thanks for playing
    isa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - I love the way you have framed the image inside the oval!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the cute ban applies to the Tilda-ish type stuff! I think this image is sentimental (in a good way) rather than cute! Love the ornate border stamp and the shells look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.