Thursday, 5 August 2010
Ready,steady,stamp has the usual long list of ingredients of which I seem to have managed to use rather a lot! don't seem to be able to get "the less is more" that some people do so well.I have used :-1. Travel- theme and word on tag.
2. Patterned paper -Graphic 45.
3. Cork - fancy corners- cuttlebug die
4. Tag - stamp by Invoke art
5. Film strip -Tim Holtz, pictures from G45.
6. Brad - to attach tag
7. metal embellishment -button lower corner
8. Glossy accents to attach film strip&
9. Epoxy sticker in middle of button
10.Distress -edges of paper and edges of card
11.Stazon - to ink car stamp (Elusive images)
12.Map - Graphic 45 paper
13.Card stock for card base
Off to cook the dinner now and then put my feet up for a while. Had a friend over today to craft, always nice to have someone to exchange ideas etc.