Follow by Email

Thursday, 30 September 2010

Sew Stylish


Tag You're It challenge this week asked for a tag in a pocket. The library pocket is made from G45 papers and some bits from their tags. The tag background is the very last little piece I had of a basic grey paper that I have had for ages, it was one of those pieces that you don't want to cut up, now its all gone (sob) The girls are  Hero Arts, I have also used up some very old rub ons as background on the tags,the Sew Stylish is also a Hero Stamp. I like anything to do with sewing and fashion for crafts but not in real life ! I don't sew much anymore,only when forced to and as for fashion , sweatshirts and joggers are my usual attire these days.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joan! I LOVE your sewing tag and pocket! I love how you put a stitch in the measuring tape at the top, Brilliant! I made a sewing tag for a challenge this week as well, but it is not nearly as Beautiful and Creative as this one!
    xoxo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant tag Joan, love your sewing theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific tag Joan, I love the design and the theme. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.