Wednesday 28 December 2011

Travel memories

Well I have been getting a tad worried as even though I got lovely crafting goodies for Christmas I haven't been able to find Mr Mojo to help me play with them however today he made a very short appearance to let me make this little 4x4 page for my Fat Book, used all sorts of stamps on it, My new Tim Holtz from my lovely Sister, some Andy Skinner, Artemio and ISC, weathered wood,chipped saphire and rusty hinge distress inks. I think some of my reluctance to start crafting is down to the fact that I craft in the dining room(well its is supposed to be the dining room) apart from having our breakfast in here we don't use it except for Christmas and the increasingly rare times we have guests so its usually just a total mess however I had a very major clean and tidy for Christmas and I just didn't want to mess it all up again, well I'm well on the way to that again now so I've no doubt will soon be back to usual state !  Thought I could put this on
Fashionable Stamping challenge - Travel around the world

12 comments:

  1. A fantastic travel page, love your selection of stamps.
    Happy New Year. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Joan, lots of lovely stamps there and a great design.
    It fits perfectly for the FSC round the world challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Joan so glad Mr Mojo has returned, I love your work.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i am loving this Joan.. those images all work fabulously together
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan
    Always wonderful to have you share your art with us over at FSC.
    Fabulous use of all your new stash, lucky you. Stamped to perfection with a wonderful vintage feel to your card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it!

    you should just shut your windows and doors to keep mr Mojo in! LOL
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    xxx Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous 4 x 4, love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful vintage travel creation! So glad that Mr. Mojo let you come over to play at Fashionable Stamping Challenges! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful journey collage. Thanks for joining the Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Joan, hope you had a great Christmas. Your mojo certainly returned for this project, it is stunning. The stamps compliment one another beautifully thanks so much for joing us at the FSC. XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Joan - just catching up. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and you got some great stamps too. Love this card, has a great vintage feel.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing Joan! The stamping and layering looks fantastic and your mojo is certainly in evidence here!
    Thanks for joining in over at Fashionable Stamping Challenges and wishing you good luck.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.