Thursday 11 April 2013

April In Paris

I had been wanting this stamp for ages and it arrived, along with a lot of others, for my birthday last Monday ,a present from my lovely Sister in California, I was over the moon with all the stamps and also a spellbinders die that I had also had my eye on, then today my friend arrived with three more stamps for me, again all ones I have been "needing". We had a nice day playing with some of the stamps, so spoilt for choice I couldn't decide which to use, just like a kid in a sweetie shop. I made this card with Frilly and Funkie challenge in mind but it will also fit Pan Pastel challenge of a stamped image. All the papers are coloured with pan pastels, the background piece is stamped with a S.Up blossom stamp,flowers coloured with pro markers.The matching ribbon was tied round my parcel from my Sister and couldn't have been a better match.

Frilly and Funky - April in Paris

Pan Pastels - Use a stamped image

I don't know whats going on with the internet this last week but its really slow and keeps cutting off,its not just my computer,seems a lot of people are having the same problem, its taken me forever to do this post!



8 comments:

  1. How stunning...this card really caught my eye as I was going through my blog feed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Joan, love the colours. I can tell you had a very happy birthday :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh lots of new rubber to play with Joan and am sure you are having great fun with them. I love your new card, especially that fab background.
    Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this is so pretty
    Love it
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours loving the background and image.
    A belated Happy Birthday, sounds like you have some lovely new goodies to use.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday Joan, looks like you had a great one. Love this card, especially how you have reflected the pink flowers of the stamped image in the background paper, thanks for linking it to PanPastel UK this week.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, Joan, and a perfect entry for our April in Paris challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome stamp! Love the beautiful colors and that toile background is gorgeous. So happy to have you joining in the fun with us this time around at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.