Friday 3 October 2014

No cards this time!

I've been struggling with a flare up of my rheumatoid arthritis , the worst part is the terrible tiredness, if I sit down I fall asleep!   BUT, it's Port Sunlight Happy Stampers tomorrow and I'm going if I gave to crawl on hands and knees LOL.  Can't believe that it's Port Sunlight and Great Northern papercrafts on the same weekend, the only two shows I can ever get to. Might manage an hour on Sunday at GNPS if I can.  Hope to come back all inspired and raring to go.

2 comments:

  1. Really sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good Joan and hope you recover very soon.
    Hope you manage to get to the show too.
    Thank you also for your very kind comment on my current difficult time which I really appreciate.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go for it at Port Sunlight Joan, it's probably just what you need, so often when we have pain the diversion is what we need.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.