Thursday 18 October 2018

Chinese lanterns



I grew Chinese Lanterns when I was a child from some seeds that a neighbour gave me but I have never been able to grow them anywhere else since. I bought a plant on a market a few weeks ago but it doesn't look very happy now in my garden.  I have had this Penny Black stamp a while now, it was a gift from my sister and I have not really used it before. This time I used my Misti to stamp it with several different colours and think I've finally managed a halfway decent card with it !
There is still plenty of time to enter Stamping Sensations Autumn colours challenge but don't forget your entry MUST have stamping as the focal interest to be considered for the prize or top three.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Joan. And I love those Chinese lanterns, too. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Joan, I've had my eye on this stamp for a little while now. I think it will be in my basket some when soon.

    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be so late arriving Joan, time's getting the better of me and only reaslised visiting you all I forgot my own post yesterday.

    This is one of my fav stamps from PB in recent times and loving your card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Joan and the colours are just perfect. Your Sister has great taste x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Joan, I have never grown these plants, but do admire them in a garden.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! The colours are glorious 😀. Happy weekend! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly have, Joan! it is gorgeous! Hope your weekend is full of glorious autumn colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chinese Lanterns still fascinate me - they used to grow in our neighbours garden when I was little! Love this card! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.