Thursday 8 October 2020

Sunsets

 A short time ago Lynne posted on Facebook a beautiful photo of a sunset, we all said it would make a beautiful card but I didn't think Iwould be able to do it justice, However Lynne then challenged a few of us to make our version of of it and post it on our blogs. So here is the original photo



  and here is my version, we were told we could interperate it as we liked but as I don't have much imagination I have just gone for trying to copy it with various distress inks and a few stamps



 couldn't resist adding the birds

Here are the links to the others who have accepted the challenge.Sorry they didn't work, think they are all working now. I don't like new blogger !

Sally

Lynne

Sandra

Viv

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Joan. I love how youve captured the movement in the sky and your colours are perfect. I also love the feeling of serenity that comes from this card. A great take on
    Lynne's challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow, Joan!!! That is stunningly beautiful! You have captured the clouds perfectly! I absolutely love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Joan. It's an amazing replica and really atmospheric. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. This is stunning. I would not know where to start.hugs
    Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan, your card is absolutely brilliant, such a beautiful and serene scene, and the sky is just perfect! Thank you for responding to my challenge with such an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Joan, what a beautiful scene you have created and I love the way you have added the little bit of fence and the birds in the sky, and the colours are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card and the most beautiful sunset Joan. Great job and I think it is amazing x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card Joan, the sky looks amazing d I love the look of the layered look in the clouds.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning scene Joan, you've managed to get those clouds spot on.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, you have captured that sky brilliantly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.