Sunday 8 November 2020

Red and Green


 Well I know I wrote for this post but where it disappeared to I don't know!  The new challenge at 
Try It On Tuesday is traditional Christmas colours .  The design team have some great inspiration for you over on the challenge site so I hope you will pay them a visit.  For my card I used an ivy embossing folder for the background, coloured with Mowed lawn distress ink. The white layer is the same folder not coloured and for the topper I have used a very old stamped image that was in my folder of stamped Christmas stuff, coloured with promarkers.  Look forward to seeing your entries.

8 comments:

  1. I love this Joan, the colouring is fabulous as ever! The ivy embossed background really does look great! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your poinsettia cars Joan. It is really traditional Xmas and very pretty. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card the flowers are so pretty.
    Hugs, Marjut

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely festive card Joan, it's a great image and I love the textured layers.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Joan! LOVE the use of the embossing folder on 2 layers... great idea!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card with a lovely design. A nice effect with the embossing and the poinsettias look great. Have a nice weekend, Marlies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.