Sunday 23 May 2021

We will always have Paris


 Sorting out some craft stuff I came across a file full of Justrite Stamps, can't believe I had forgotten I had them.  The Background is one large collage stamp, just added a bit of distress ink and coloured the crown etc.  Thinking of what to add I remembered the Lost Coast Can Can girls stamp, just coloured bits of it as its a bit sketchy in parts, the legs partly disappear so just have to guess where to cut !  I am entering this into 

Country View Challenges  - We Will Always Have Paris.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Joan. This is such a beautiful card. I love those dancing girls. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Joan! This is fabulous. Hope you are having a lovely weekend, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning! I love the can can girls against the Paris stamped background - beautiful 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges, it's wonderful of you to join us! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing! Brilliant images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.