Sunday 4 July 2021

Hit The Road


 I thought I'd make a card for the Cardz4guyz challenge which is travel. I always seem to use trains,planes or boats for these challenges so for a change I've used this cute camper van that came fom a Creative Stamping magazine a couple of years ago as did the other stamps. We no longer have a car so don't need the map books anymore so I appropriated them for craft use, the piece I've used on here is an area where we used to spend quite alot of time with our caravan, happy days !

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful travel card. Great design. anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection!! You nailed our "travel" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Joan, those old map books can make great DP. A fab design for our travel theme at Cardz4Guyz, TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card Joan, I love the use of the old map in the background.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. def agree with the saying! love your creation for the Travel theme at C4G!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joan, sending love and good wishes. Loving your campervan card. Not many folk use maps these days, it's mostly Sat.Navs. I still prefer a paper map. Thanks for sharing on Cardz 4 Guyz.Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this one!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.