Wednesday 8 September 2021

Monochromatic


 I've not been crafting for a few weeks now, had a bad fall, small fracture in bone in knee and very painful torn ligaments in the back of my knee, other than issuing me with a Zimmer frame NHS didn't seem to be able to offer any other help. Anyhow I do need a few cards for later this month and after seeing one made by a blog buddy I have naughtily cased her card, hope she will forgive me.I have used different colours and changed the layout a bit. I used some brads to attach the bits and pieces, seem to have an awful lot of them and hardly ever use them nowadays, I think we all stopped using "bumpy" embellishments when the postage went up for thicker cards !

I'd like to enter this card into Sparkles Challenge - Monochromatic

11 comments:

  1. WOW Joan what a stunning card! I love the colors and all of the different stamps/elements you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly and hoping you find some relief with your knee pain.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Hope you are soon feeling better, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your fall, hope everything heals soon and you can get about again.
    Love the card, the added embellishments are a master touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Joan. Sorry to hear about your fall, hope you’re feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Joan, I love the monochromatic Blues. Sorry to hear about your knee, hope that it soon starts to improve.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s a fabulous card Joan. Super colour and I really like how you’ve used the brads. A great masculine card and I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to read about your fall Joan, it sounds very painful. I hope the Zimmer frame helps you get from A to B easier. Love the blue tones of your card, all works in harmony.
    Take care of yourself Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Joan! Fantastic stamping and I love the brads and the shades of blue! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Joan! I’m fine- just needed a total break- we are away and this is as good a time as any for a social media break

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing design - so much detail! Hope you're feeling a bit better now.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that really is stunning. I hope you recover well. I've done the ligaments in my knee in the past so I feel your pain. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.