Tuesday 23 November 2021

Winter Wonderland


 Christmas is fast approaching and I've been really busy making Christmas cards.  It's time for a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday and this time it is Winter Wonderland.  For my card this time I have used bits and pieces from a box I keep all bits kept over from Christmas card making and now and again I do try to use up some of them, The centre topper is from quite a few years ago and now I can't remember how I made it, know its using some two sided sticky paper and the glitter is trapped in between but don't quite know how , I'll have to look it up as it does give a lovely glittery finish without any glitter falling off. Why is it that I never notice a wonky layer until I put it on the computer? now it's really annoying me so might have to do a bit of taking apart and straightening up!  Hope you will visit the design team on the challenge blog and see the lovely samples they have to show you.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Joan! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Joan. I think that stamp is one of my favorites. It is really peaceful, and you dressed it up nicely. Hope all is well and have a wonderful week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! The central topper is such a pretty winter wonderland and I love the embellishments that you added too 😀. Wishing you a lovely week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card Joan. It is a lovely scene and I love the addition of the holly and poinsettia. Hope you are keeping well and warm. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and image Joan, I love the added poinsettia and gorgeous embossed background.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful elegant looking card with its soft layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colours and the winter scene id very tranquil looking. I have heard of that technique but not how to do it. Hug Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. S beautiful and peaceful winter scene, its a fantastic card for our new theme at TioT's.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that this is one of my favourite Christmas stamps Joan, you've made a fantastic card with it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful Winter Wonderland scene! LOVE the softness of it!! Have a fabulous week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card, I've always loved this stamp Joan and the glittery effect on the houses looks lovely.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card. I have this stamp but other than making a bauble card using it, it's been rather neglected, so I need to rectify that x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.