Saturday 19 February 2022

It's about time


 I.m catching up on a few masculine cards at the moment and seen a couple of challenges about Time/clocks which inspired me to have a playwith this Woodware stamp that I haven't used for some time.Stamped a background with a very, very old Hero Arts background stamp, I have 3d'd the clock faces and the bluebird to give a little dimension, the sentiment is an even old stamp, I do like to dig the oldies out now and again !



The Male Room Challenge- Clocks


and

Daring Card Makers - In the Nick Of Time

6 comments:

  1. A great card Joan, I love the image and perfect for Black & white.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Joan and a great stamp too. I love how you've just coloured the bird x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely example of a clock/time card. Love the simple focus of blue on the bird. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Digging out your oldies have certainly produced a fabulous and very masculine card. I love the simple colouring of your bird. Super background also. Thank you so much for joining us in our Clocks challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant and beautiful card. Thank you for joining The Male Room "Clocks" -challenge. I hope to see you joining our new (starts tomorrow) challenge also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.