Tuesday 19 April 2022

I Can Hear Music


 The new challenge at Try It On Tuesday is "I can hear music". I decided to do a journal page for this and started with scattering brusho paints over the page and spraying with water, added some music tissue paper at the top and bottom.  The guitar player and singer are Inkadinkado stamps also used some stamps that were free with Creative Stamping a while ago, the saxaphone is wood , found several wooden musical instruments ,no idea where they came from!   The design team have ,as usual , some lovely samples on the challenge site so hope you will visit them.

9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Joan, I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely hear the music on this one Joan! Love that background for your singers!! Perfect! Have a fabulous week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Joan. I love all the motion you created, and I can feel music even though of course a card doesn't make music. Have a fantastic week ahead. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous page! The background colours look fabulous with those silhouettes, a beautiful symphony of music 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful page Joan, I can imagine the music having quite a beat those silhouette singers look fantastic.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Joan! I love the colours here - I can't see the glitter ball but I know its there!!! A lovely cheerful page! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joan, here at last!
    Love your page with its bright and happy vibes, a great choice of ages dancing to the eat.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! This card is full of energy and so colourful too. I think that I have most of the stamps on here that you've used, so you've inspired me to get them out again x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely background for the silhouettes x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.