Tuesday 31 May 2022

For the man in your life


Time for a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday, this time the challenge theme is For The Man In Your Life, any kind of project is welcome as long as it follows the challenge theme.  For my sample I have made a collage page in my Kraft journal which I have just started. I have used images and wording from Graphic 45 papers which I have had a loooong time! also various scraps of paper from my scraps box.    I have hoarded things for far too long and now is the time to start using them up !  The design team have some fabulous samples over on the challenge blog so I hope you will pay them a visit.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome collage spread in your new kraft journal! LOVE the Graphic 45, and I am sure I have some stashed away too! LOL! Have a wonderful week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic vintage page Joan. You have some amazing images on it. Graphic 45 has some nice papers for certain. Happy end of May and start to June also. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debonair is exactly the word to use here! What a great way to use your hoarded paper. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful page and a real handsome male image you used. Its fantastic inspiration for our new theme Joan.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a grand job with your stash Joan, what a brilliant collaged page. I hear you about too much stash it's a good feeling when we can make a dent in it.
    Happy creative June Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous vintage page Joan and yes, those gents are so debonair! I agree we hoard too much stuff instead of using it.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Joan and it's great to see that you're using up your stash. Just think of all the empty space that you'll need to fill again! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post thank you Cory

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.