Tuesday 12 July 2022

Never Stop Believing


 Its time for a new challenge at Try It On Tuesday and this time we are asking for "Make It Magical"

This is a page for my 8x8 journal which I call my book of pretty things !  I do love my fairy stamps but hardly ever use them as even our  great grandchildren are getting too old for fairy cards unfortunately.These two fairies are busy scattering fairy dust over the flowers.

The design team have some lovely samples for you over on the challenge blog so I hope you will visit them

6 comments:

  1. I have to disagree Joan, you are never to old for Fairy's. I love this gorgeous journal page and the colours you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! I love the colours and how they blended and those fairies are timeless, you created the perfect fairy scene 😁. Such fabulous inspiration! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely Joan! Thanks for having me as GD! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Joan! LOVE your images and your magical background! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this latest magical piece Joan.it is a beauty. Hope all is well hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its never to late to believe, this is a magical page Joan and great inspiration.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.