Tuesday 18 October 2022

Halloween


 The new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Halloween. the design team hve some great inspiration over on the challenge site so I hope you will visit them.  Any kind of project is welcome as long as it follows the theme so hope you will join in with the challenge. For my journal page I have used a Crafty Individual stamp for the main image, the foliage, trees and bats are from various other sets. I don't have much inthe way of Halloween stuff but I do like this crow/raven and also the wording stamp of the words from the Edgar Alan Poe Raven poem, I did sit and read the whole poem again last night ,very strange !

8 comments:

  1. This is a great spooky page Joan. I love the crow image. It works so well on the tombstone. Hope all is well with you. Hugs-Errika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic journal page Joan.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! Loving that raven stamp, it looks so beautiful against the bright moon and dark night sky 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great spooky page, I love the scene you created with the moon in the background.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one of my favourite Halloween stamps. I really love the scene you have created. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous page Joan, love the image of the crow and your background is very atmospheric.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page! Love the moon and that raven!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.