Friday 13 January 2023

In with the new


 I haven't got my brain in gear since Christmas and completely forgot to do my post for the

Try It On Tuesday Challenge which started last Tuesday. As the first challenge of 2023 the challenge is "In with the new", this can be new products, a new technique or anything else as long as it follows the challenge theme. The design team have , as usual< lots of lovely inspiration for you over on the challenge blog.  For my "new"  I have used a new Visible Image stamp and a print from my round gelli plate . Hope you will join in with our challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Joan and I love the colours and stamp..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful! Love the colours and the circkle! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gorgeous stamp and card Joan.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These butterflies are gorgeous Joan. And I also love that ship piece you made. Hope 2023 is going well for you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterfly looks stunning against the blue background. It's a gorgeous card Joan.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! Loving your new Visible Image stamp and the colours you used - amazing 😊. Thanks for the inspiration and sending you happy wishes for 2023! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love the bright greens with the purple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.