Tuesday 8 August 2023

Sing a song


 Where does the time go ?  it's another Tuesday and a new challenge from Try It On Tuesday and this time it is "Sing a song" so we would like to see your entries that are inspired by a song, some lovely inspiration over on the challenge blog so I hope you will pay the team a visit.

For my page you will have to be probably have to be as old as me LOL , go back to the 50's and the rock'n'roll taking us teenagers by storm, dancing along in the cinema to Bill Haley and the Comets , happy days !

7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Joan. I love the stencil that you've used for it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real movement that makes this card pop of my blogroll... it is beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Joan, this card is amazing. I love those "record" clocks and all the music images. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan this is fabulous, love the image and the music/record images you added - a great background too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rocking round the clock, this is a fabulous happy fun page and it knocked quite a number of years off my age when I saw this page Joan.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this Joan - brought back happy memories of my Mum who was simply awesome at Jiving in her younger days! x

    ReplyDelete

  7. I knew there was something I hadn't done!This really does brin back some memories, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.