Tuesday 9 January 2024

Winter B;ues

 

The 1st challenge of the year at Try It On Tuesday is " Winter Blues"   , the design team have some great inspiration for you over on the challenge site so I hope you will pay them a visit.  I had forgotten to do my DT sample until last minute and had already packed away most of my Christmas papers and stamps however managed to find enough bits and pieces to make this card.  The theme" Winter Blues "does not have to be Christmas ,as long as the challenge theme is followed any genre of craft is welcome.  

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and Wishing all a Happy and Healthy New Year.

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Joan. I hope you also had a wonderful Christmas and that 2024 is treating you well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Loving those papers and stamp - perfect 😊. Happy January! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Happy New Year Joan. Loving your blue themed card. I will try and join in.Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and scene Joan, I thought it should make a lovely design for a decorative china plate when I first saw it.
    I send you best wishes for the coming year.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Joan! This looks like the ideal plate to serve some Christmas biscuits on! A truly beautiful card, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blend of blue, fabulous created scene of stamp and die cuts. So lovely Joan.
    Best wishes for 2024 Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.