Sunday 4 February 2024

Happy Birthday


 I'm on a bit of a mission to make more use of my embossing folders so I dug out this very old cuttlebug one and made a Birthday card for one of our adult grandsons.  all the stamps are also old stash, think they are Apple Blossom from Craft Stash? which I stamped and fussy cut.

Lost Coast Stampers - For the men  


Can You Handle The Pressure - ATG with a twist of Birthdays


I've had a really hard time linking my card to all three sites, never had a problem before but nearly gave up in despair!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome birthday card for your favorite guy. Love your embossed background and the beer mugs are really cute. Fun and masculine. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect images for a beer loving man and the embossed background is lovely. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.