Tuesday 16 April 2024

Inspired by a song


 Our new challenge at Try It On Tuesday is to be Inspired By A Song.  All kinds of medium are welcome, journal pages, cards, atcs etc as long as they follow the theme of the challenge,  For my card I have chosen Pretty Woman sung by Roy Orbison, I think it's my husbands favourite film as he seems to have watched it no end of times .  For my card I have used one of Tim Holtz Runway girls on a background using another old Tim Holtz stamp.  The design team have some lovely inspiration for you over on the challenge blog and would love you to pay them a visit.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! This song popped to mind as soon as I saw your page - perfect 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Joan! She is so glamorous, definitely a runway girl......and surely in Paris? Hugs,,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these stamps Joan and I have no idea why they see ink so rarely cos they're lovely! A great make and she is definitely a pretty woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guessed straight away what your song choice was Joan, fabulous stamped image coloured beautifully and a grand song.
    Happy Crafting Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Woman is one of my favourite songs and movies (almost picked this one too).Fabulous card using the Runway girls with the french script background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.