Tuesday 20 August 2024

Make it feminine


 
The new challenge at Try it On Tuesday is "Make It Feminine" I have made a couple of collage pages for my Kraft Journal and taken the opportunity to use some of my old wood stamps. The backgrounds are from a very old sewing pattern instructions.  I don't work directly into my journals but make seperate pages to add to them and also I don't really know why I call them journals as I very rarely write in them!  The design team have some great samples over on the challenge blog so I hope you will pay them a visit and join in our challenge

5 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pages! I love your designs with the sewing ephemera - perfect 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sewing and dress theme Joan. That piece of measuring tape and the buttons really add to it and look great. I have that lady in the blue suit stamp. It's great isn't it? Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages Joan! I have many journals- some with pages with no words or just one word to journals with almost all words and decorated with stickers and tape! Hugs Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pages for your journal Joan, sometimes we don't need words when our creations tell the story. These pages have amazing detail and lots to look at.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages Joan, love the images - it's such a shame that we neglect our older stamps (I've got some of those that you've used and they haven't been used for ages) love all the little details you've added.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.