Wednesday 2 September 2015

Playing with inks again

Not having much inspiration these days and when I can't think of anything to do I usually end up playing with inks and sprays, trouble is I never know when to stop and end up with lots of inky papers that I never get round to using.  Every bit of colour on this card is from Oakhouse Studios Ink
 called French Lavender, used it in a mini misterfor the main piece, painted the two background pieces with it and then painted the flowers with it too. The ribbon is a piece of seam binding dipped in the ink, I do have very purple fingers too ! Oops just noticed I have used another colour, the green is another Oak House Studio ink. The Stamp is Penny Black Botanical Notes.

I'd like to enter it in these challenges

My Time To Craft  - Flowers

Fantasy Stampers -  the colour purple  ( hope this is classed as purple ? )

Crafty Cardmakers - No patterned paper



10 comments:

  1. What a beauty Joan, the vibrancy of the colours really appeals to me as does the design with the torn papers.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you were in heaven Joan making this gorgeous card with all the ink and mess you got into , just up your street..it really is stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours Joan, love your wonderful inky card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a gorgeous card of course I love the colour. Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 44 “The Colour Purple” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design and detail.
    Thank you for sharing at CCM&M.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Joan this is just gorgeous. I love the colour palette and those beautiful diecuts edging the card are so delicate and pretty.

    Thanks for sharing in my No Patterned Papers Challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! This is such a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More this time... Good luck and hope to see you again soon
    Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joan, It sure looks purple to me. I love your pieces of inked papers, I would have loved to have seen your fingers. A beautiful card. Gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at Fantasty Stampers. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Joan - a really elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card, Joan! I love how the vivid flowers contrast with the delicate trellis die-cut! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.