Tuesday 1 September 2015

Colour !

Well the challenge at Cardz4guyz this week is  Lets Colour. When I,m making cards for men I do tend to reach for the earth tones but today I've gone for a riot of colour, love these crazy bird stamps and I've just got the accessories set so I've had a happy time stamping, cutting and colouring, love the hat and the spotty tie, I like the fact that there are accessories for men and women, can't wait to try the ladies fancy hat and the bouquet of flowers.  I had to smile at the phenomenon of the colouring for adults books that are everywhere now, us stampers have known for years how relaxing it is to sit and colour in! My background is made with Colour Chemistry sprays, French writing stamp and gorgeous grunge stamps.  Hope to see your entries to our challenge this week.

7 comments:

  1. Loving all these funk birds Joan, I keep seeing them pop up in blogland and think they will be on my shopping list for the Thetford show Sunday.#

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't theses look smart in all there glowing colours, love the accessories too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Joan. love the head wear on those crazy birds.Just bought that set as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Joan, love seeing these crazy birds and they're perfect for mens cards. Don't know why I haven't given in yet.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Joan, you certainly went for the colour this time. Those birds are such fun and make a fab guy card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card, you've definitely made bright colours work in a guy card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love all your fun colours - this is gorgeous Joan! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.