Follow by Email

Sunday, 6 September 2015

Sew Special

 
 
This week at Stamping Sensations the challenge is  Sew Special , right up my street as I love all things relating to sewing/haberdashery and I do have rather a lot of stamps on this theme. I have managed to restrain myself the only three stamps on here , Justrite Background stamp,Grandma's Attic, the lady sewing is a Red Lead Stamp called dressmakers Trimmings and the Sew Special is from a set of free stamps .The DP is from my scrap box and I just added a few buttons and ribbon and lace.

There is a very generous prize of a £35 voucher from Stamp Addicts
 
and a second prize of Two Tickets To The November Hobbycraft show at the NEC
 
 



 



 

9 comments:

  1. Eine feine Karte, liebe Joan.
    Es gibt so viele schöne Details anzusehen.
    Einfach zauberhaft.

    Liebe Grüße von Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, Joan! I love the vintage feel and the subtle colouring. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise you had a fetish for haberdashery related things Joan, but see this is a prefect theme for you. And your card is gorgeous and has a lovely 50's feel to it (am I in the right decade I wonder ?).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realise you had a fetish for haberdashery related things Joan, but see this is a prefect theme for you. And your card is gorgeous and has a lovely 50's feel to it (am I in the right decade I wonder ?).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Joan, love the dressmaker image, she seems to fit that background stamp perfectly.
    It has a lovely vintage fel to this card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Joan, the vintage look is perfect and it's all so beautifully put together.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card, the vintage feel is so perfect. Reminds me of my aunt who was a dressmaker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dressmaking theme, its a beautiful vintage style card
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card Joan. I think that vintage colours and sewing stamps work together beautifully. I also like the addition of a touch of pink. Trust me to have entered a sewing card in last month's challenge! Oh well, thinking cap on then:). PS, I got the stamping mag with the free bird stamps so I'll look forward to having a play with them when I have a little more spare time x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.