Wednesday 27 October 2010

Card for a man

Stampman fortnightly challenge is for a card for a man, I never seem to have any cards ready made when I need one for a man but I do actually quite enjoy making them. This is a simple card using my Artistic Outpost steampunk stamps. sentiment circle is Personal Impressions, the dark card is brown although it does look black one here. I keep saying I am not going to be making any more cards from now on unless they are Christmas cards but here I am again ! plus I,m half way through another one for a different challenge. I don't seem to have the knack of making a card that fits more than one challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Joan! Beautiful colors and Fantastic stamps! Have A Lovely Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for a man, great stamps, the train is brilliant. Love all the other cards and tags that you have put in your gallery recently. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Joan........know what you mean about fitting to more than one challenge....
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.