Tuesday 31 May 2011

Jack & Ginger

Well I was going to spend all day crafting but ended up spending most of it trying to work out how to do stuff on the computer, I'm beginning to think it was not a good idea to get a new one as I can't seem to get the hang of it, everything is so different, at least I can still manage to put stuff on my blog. I have had this Jack&Ginger stamp from Stampavie since last year and never used it. Craftycardmakers challenge is for Love - the lasting kind so I straight away thought of this stamp. I'm also putting it on Dutch Dare which is a sketch.

4 comments:

  1. Your card really makes me smile Joan. Its smashing. Enjoy your week, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! This image is a fav of mine! Great take on the sketch this week. Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet image love it thankyou for joining us at CCM
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute image, love the colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.