Saturday 21 May 2011

Stampman atc swaps

my blog has been sadly neglected this last week, the only crafting I have done is to make a bunch of birthday cards and  they have all been "cut and stick" types mostly made with papers from Making Cards magazines, they do have some really nice papers and they are not the horrible shiny stuff that is in most of the so called craft mags around now , apart from Craft Stamper I have stopped buying any of them ( unless they have some freebie on the front that I need!) although most of them have now gone up to £4.99 and are just not worth that price. Don't quite know where that rant came from but its over now !  We are off away again on Monday, my Brother asked did we want to go to Scotland with him and his wife and as I never turn down a chance to go on holiday of course I said yes. I had not got round to putting away suitcases etc from our London trip so will get packed tomorrow. I realised it would be too late for the Stampman atc swap when we get back so quickly made these three. The theme is friendship. Stamps used are Crafty Individuals/Viva/Inkadinkado/Red Lead/ Stampin Up and Hero Arts.The Red Lead stamp with the two little boys was a present from my sister ages ago and I just re discovered it and finally got to use it, love their happy little faces.

3 comments:

  1. Three lovely ATC's Joan. Have a great time in Scotland. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab set of ATCs all so different and all so much fun! Have a great time in Scotland XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATC's, have a good holiday. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.