Friday 19 October 2012

Fleur-de lys

A bit late in the week for Make my Monday challenge but I'm having a hard job putting my mind to anything but Christmas cards at the moment plus I'm struggling with this horrible cough that's keeping me awake all night so the old brain is feeling a bit fuzzy ! I had another stamp in mind for this challenge but someone pipped me to the post with it, anyhow I found this Diva languishing in a box of oldish stamps so gave her an airing, after I had almost finished the card I realised I had not got any Fleur-De-Lys which was what its all about, so stamped some down the side of the card on a bit of paper which unfortunately covered up the Eiffel tower, ever get the feeling some cards are really not meant to be ?  Oh well back to the Santas, reindeers and glitter !!

Do You Stack Up - Vintage
Make It Monday - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Love the image and the Fleur de Lys look fabulous where they are even if they did cover up the ET.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't say this card wasn't meant to be - its fab. Love the image and the Fleur de Lys strip is great, even if they do cover up the ET (there's still one on the image)
    Love it.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is just the way you are feeling Joan because this card is fabulous, the Fleur de Lys look wonderful and there is still an eiffel tower there to see behind the lady, so job done - and a good one at that! Hope your cough gets gone soon.... Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think its fantastic, great colours as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment, I read and appreciate every one. Please be aware that those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to use of that personal information for that specific purpose.